My unexpected life

My photo
Blaine, MN, United States
City girl at heart who returned to the Twin Cities after a four year stint in the Stinky Onion known to the rest of the world as Chicago. Consistent nomad, frequently moving, changing, evolving. Striving to settle down and plant some roots. Recently became a single mother to Caleb Justus and am figuring out the adventure that is motherhood. Getting used to living in the burbs again close to family and friends.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jem the wondercat strikes again 5/19/07


Saturday, May 19, 2007


Current mood: amused
Alrighty, for those of you who don't know I have two cats. Scout-the sweetest, most loving cat in the universe...and Jem. Jem has a history of not being the brightest cat in the world...

Just now...the brillian animal got himself stuck inside an open box. Allow me to explain...I am moving. I just taped the bottom of a box together by having the box upside down so I could tape the bottom together. I taped the bottom together and Jem, the wondercat, jumped on top of the empty box bottom side up recently taped....of course because Jem is not slender, the tape gave way and Jem fell inside. Ten minutes later he figured out how to get out. More Jem the wondercat stories on the way....

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to catnap him when I am there this summer. He sounds absolutly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he is pretty darn cute and provides endless hours of amusement. Just last night he got his head stuck in the handle of a brown paper bag and ran around the apartment like a mad man until it came off.

    ReplyDelete